View previous topic :: View next topic  
PPurplepasion

re: A sad goodbye

Of all the guilds I have been in Team Sport is far and away the best. The people are fantastic, and I have a good time with them. Unfortunatly, I am WoW tired. Their is nothing new and nothing to keep me comming back beside the people of the guild. RIFT's early start begins at noon and after being in the beta I have decided that RIFT will get my money. I will truly miss everyone.

It is possilbe I will be back in a 6 months or so, but between RIFT, TOR, and WAR I'm not expecting so. I really will miss everyone. If you find yourself on RIFT check out the Snarebrush server look for a defiant named Gormesh and I will help you get rolling.

-Scott

I play my own version of WoW

re: A sad goodbye

No reason to cut off communication, IMO. Forums are a great way to keep talking to people. I think this guild goes beyond the limits of World of Warcraft.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: