Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
13ill
Core Member
Inner City Kids

re: APPROVED - App: 13ill - by Thespean

The application submitted by 13ill is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Kresine
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Ner'zhul
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Dwarf
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Discipline
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What's your first name? Guy/Girl? How old are you? Where are you from?:
the anti-sam

Tell us about yourself. Go.:
I am all things anti-sam. If sam is for it, I am against it. For example, I am against slave child labor and stealing their hair to make wigs for slave labor children whose hair has been stolen.

What are the names of Ner'zhul characters we can contact you on?:
kresine, watchyoursix, kitsunechyan, sadako, samirl

What are your goals in the game?:
to heal and be healed.

What about Team Sport interests you the most?:
my arch nemesis. Every super hero needs one.

What's your basic play schedule? How often would we see you around Azeroth?:
a bit every other day or so. Would be more but work schedule has picked up.

If something goes horribly wrong in a Battleground or Raid, how do you react?:
blame the tank, and if no tanks are available then blame naryamas.

Have you ever seen a Monty Python movie? If so, what did you think?:
what I wouldnt give to have a little bit of perile.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?:
superspeed AKA walk really fast. I don't run.

--------------------------------------------------------

Team Sport isn't what most would define a "raiding guild". This is not to say that raiding does not occur. A majority of our members have a strong desire to raid end-game content while still fresh but not prioritize raiding over real life.

Membership in Team Sport does not automatically qualify you for the scheduled Team Sport raids that DO occur.

The only simple way for me to put this is: EVERY RUN IS A TRYOUT.

The raids that occur are taken seriously. Showing up late, unprepared, or with a lack of desire to give 100% for the raid's duration will not be tolerated. Calendar invites are to be updated regularly whenever a conflict arises.

DO NOT ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS unless you plan to apply for a raiding spot after your Team Sport application process is finished. While I do believe in brevity, you should be as specific as possible in the details for the following answers.

What can you bring to the raiding aspect of Team Sport?:
I dehit the tanks an other people who have been hit. I can also absorb damage preventing the hit and the need for them to be dehit. When required I can cause minimal wipes of a raid during a break.

Discuss your raiding experience. Only content that was current at the time should be listed. (Molten Core at level 80 is not something we're impressed by):
try doing molten core at 80 as a caster with just one rule, you must keep auto run on.

Discuss your Talent choices, enchants, and gems. Why did you take that route?:
redid my talents for a guild run where my shield speed boost would have helped. then my guild didnt do that fight, so now i am applying here.

Discuss how you prepare for a new encounter.:
read the spell abilities and encounter for fights. The videos I use strictly to see what the spells look like.

****The following questions are hypothetical****

You are a developer on Blizzard's raid creation team and are tasked with coming up with a new boss. Name and lore are not important at this point. What mechanics would your boss encounter use and why?:
Kresine the boss - Phase 1

Kresine begins in shadowform with a soulstone and has a mana shield up very much like the second boss in ICC. The goal is to burn through the mana to get to kresine's warm gooey hp. Kresine will use the basic priest spells of mind blast, mind flay, mind control, and will send out shadowfiends very often. The shadowfiends target a specific person and will hunt them down. any damage they cause kresine gains in mana and so they must be burned down otherwise the mana shield would never be burned through. Once the Shield is down...

Phase 2, Kresine will fear the raid and cast hymn of hope. For the remainder of phase two he will fear, dot, and AOE causing massive damage, and it is a dps race to put him down. Once he is dead...

Phase 3
Kresine is no longer shadow. Damage directly from kresine is minimal and no tank is needed. he will cast holy nova and renew *which must be dispelled) he will aslo frequently throw up power word: shield which will reflect heavy damage to attackers but must be burned through. he will cast a spell causing him to gain a percentage of his maximum HP back. the percentage gained is the the hp percent of the raid member with the most life. So if a raid member is at 100% health, kresine is healed for 100% percent of his life. Phase 3 is very healing intensive. Healers must keep the life level of all raid members as low as possible to cut down on the amount kresine is healed by, but also must ensure no one dies or they may not be enough dps since it is a race against his healing.

Enrage-once the enrage time is reached kresine casts leap of Faith which pulls in his 9 other raid members resulting in a wipe for you.

We have reached maximum raid size. The invites went extremely well and more than 10 people have signed up. The captains have tasked you with determining out who to take/bench. Explain what qualifications you would use to judge who participates.:
look at what our plans are for the night. I would look at what mix of classes would best suit those fights. also take into account who has been there before, is one of them sam?, who has not had a chance to go, what any of them are saying, sometimes people offer up their spot. also the amount of notice beforehand given.

You've finally been made a member of Team Sport! Unfortunately, (as stated in the last question) Team Sport has reached out maximum raid team size. What do you do?:
shoot the hostage.

You're a raider now! Unfortunately the raid has gone through a particularly tough night of wipes on content we thought was on farm. The raid is irritable and ready to quit much earlier than usual. What should be done?:
try something new. take a vote. introduce some fun into it. the night may be lost for progression but it could still be fun. bring 63 heavy leather balls and only throw them at spaniard.

00Dralo
Core Member
I play my own version of WoW

re: APPROVED - App: 13ill - by Thespean

This guy does Molten Core on auto-run! We gotta have him!!!

We can't let him do DPS though, cause he might make Arcas look bad....

And we can't let him tank since he will definitely make Sam look bad....

Put that guy in charge of the healers. (...but somebody should tell Spaniard he's gonna need bigger bags)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: