Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kingdopp
Core Member
Inner City Kids

re: App: kingdopp

The application submitted by kingdopp is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Headsmash
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Ner'zhul
Level : 15
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Fury
Spec 2 : Protect

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What's your first name? Guy/Girl? How old are you? Where are you from?:
Joe - male - 26 - "Seattle"

Tell us about yourself. Go.:
Your average nerd. Male, middle class and white, etc etc.
I work for an online game store, so I'm surrounded by board games and Magic all day long. Spend my mornings pulling and processing orders while listening to podcasts and Harry Potter. Rest of the day is spent doing whatever.
I play way to many games (video, card, board) when I'm not working and watch streams to fill in the rest of the time.
I play Magic competitively and travel occasionally for it. Starting to get into the WoW tcg as well.
Also enjoy movies and long walks on the beach.

What are the names of Ner'zhul characters we can contact you on?:
Headsmash, Hatedeath (bankalt)

What are your goals in the game?:
Right now? Get Headsmash to 85 so I can do randoms and run around punching things in the face. Would like to become a backup for dungeons and raids but will admit that I keep a busy schedule and don't want to upset people by not being there when they expect me to be. Always down for BG's when able.
Also, I want to facepunch everything that I can.

What about Team Sport interests you the most?:
The good mix of casual players with hardcore raiders and the respect for both. Also, met Seven in rl and I'm a fan of a man who drinks good beer.

What's your basic play schedule? How often would we see you around Azeroth?:
Dear god the randomness. Mostly in the evenings when I can play on the weeknights since I work 10-6. Weekends will be more open, but I'm busy a lot on weekends going to cons and traveling for work.

If something goes horribly wrong in a Battleground or Raid, how do you react?:
Ask players who are better than me what went wrong or look it up on the webs.
If that fails, drink more and press forward.
Basically don't get mad.

Have you ever seen a Monty Python movie? If so, what did you think?:
The bestest.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?:
Flight!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Team Sport isn't what most would define a "raiding guild". This is not to say that raiding does not occur. A majority of our members have a strong desire to raid end-game content while still fresh but not prioritize raiding over real life.

Membership in Team Sport does not automatically qualify you for the scheduled Team Sport raids that DO occur.

The only simple way for me to put this is: EVERY RUN IS A TRYOUT.

The raids that occur are taken seriously. Showing up late, unprepared, or with a lack of desire to give 100% for the raid's duration will not be tolerated. Calendar invites are to be updated regularly whenever a conflict arises.

DO NOT ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS unless you plan to apply for a raiding spot after your Team Sport application process is finished. While I do believe in brevity, you should be as specific as possible in the details for the following answers.

****The following questions are hypothetical****

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: