View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rykga
Officer
I got aggro!!

re: Thursday Aug 11 Recap

Logs! http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/esxc6grlokb8h2on/

As for times, I timed Firelands trash from after the first pull to the end of the first Shannox attempt: 43:25

Considering the attempt was 8 minutes long and we had a strat chat before pulling the boss, this is HUGE improvement on last week!
Discotheque!
Officer
I got aggro!!

HUGE improvement is what we need and Jenn is right about saying that last night was a pretty flawless win. (we even had people that had never seen the fight) I stick by my guns and what we talked about after the raid...I would like to reset FL and down shannox again. There are just too many benefits to going back in there and reseting Shannox. And like I said last night as well after the raid, the confidence we get from previous kills helps a lot (atleast with me) when tackling mechanics of a fight we don't have down.
That's all i got.
I was very impressed with the healers and I do not mean myself. Its great working with Jenn and Dave. Hope all the other smaller teams in our raid are having as much fun in their chat boxes and are strategizing like my bad ass healing team does.
two more weeks and I won't have much to bitch about guys! getting a new computer...to help the raid purely!

Please come ready to down Shannox quick on Tues and be ready to get a lot of attempts in on Bethtilac.
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

Awesome job last night. We annihilated BoT (as expected), and had a nice two-shot on Shannox. He's not on farm yet, but at least we have our groove!

As both mentioned, our pacing is continually getting better. Let's keep that a priority! Jenn and I spoke with Sam, and the way we were pulling trash is going to stay that way, since it was working really well.

Everyone was switching between the dogs and Shannox really nicely. Numbers looked really good, so there's no reason that Beth'tilac won't die. The important things to remember is to maximize your DPS uptime. With everything going on below, we can't afford to waste global cooldowns. Be ready to switch and retarget fast. This is going to a nice test of our twitch reaction time.

Also, be studying Rhyolith and Baleroc. Those will be next on our list, also serving as "changes of pace" when we need a breather from whatever progression boss we're on. I smell 2/7 coming this week! Be on your game!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: