View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rykga
Officer
I got aggro!!

re: Tuesday Sept 6 Recap

Logs! http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/d4spiexjdbnteau7/

I'm too tired to comment on anything tonight, will do it tomorrow. But, um, yeah, check out the logs!

(Also to respond to the "u mad bro?" whispers I got after the raid, I totally wasn't mad at all. I had a lot of fun with Baleroc. And if anyone was wondering where the "bossy pally" nickname came from, you got your answer right there ^_^.)
Reumant
Officer
I play my own version of WoW

Jen I know you were frustrated, I could tell. Having to walk someone through a fight is hard enough but having to do it while the fight is going, thats a whole different animal in itself. We did well, but there are def things to change in the way we consistently run this fight to make this guy a pretty easy down.
Rykga
Officer
I got aggro!!

No, I actually really enjoyed it. I love doing that sort of thing. I tend to be an aggressive leader (which is why I'm rarely allowed to lead anything!), but I thoroughly enjoy it. Baleroc is an extremely complex fight for a new healer, so I knew it was going to be rough and it surprisingly went better than I expected.

I think we did good considering we never expected to make it that far. Hector was going into Baleroc completely blind and got the hang of it toward the end.

The 2 healers on tank/1 healer on dps strat seemed to make it difficult to know when to switch off the tanks, so we resorted back to our initial 1 healer on tank/2 healers on dps rotations.

There was some confusion about the first Vital Flame at the beginning. I can easily heal the tank until the first tank switch. So if the two other healers want to build stacks until then, that works for me.

On Thursday, I may or may not be late and I may or may not have a reliable connection. I'm working in the city and will be in a hotel so I don't know what to expect.
Reumant
Officer
I play my own version of WoW

Ha, good to know about the aggressive nature of your leading, . Well if he is getting the hang of it well be good by thursday and obv I hope for a solid connection for you!
Nibirue1

Sorry I couldn't make the raid But I'm glad you guys made it to Baleroc. I have another deadline tomorrow at 12:45 pm so theres a good chance I won't make it again tonight. If by some chance I've finished my project by raid, I'll try and come.

I got aggro!!

NIBS! WE MISS YOU ;_;
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: