Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Chat with Team Sport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nibirue1

re: I'm quitting :(

Hey guys,
After a lot of indecision over the last month I've decided it was time for me to stop playing WoW. As some of you may know I have only really been showing up for raid, and thats not only unfair to myself, but to everyone else that tries and progresses thru WoW content. I lost the desire to play a while ago but playing with you guys kept me in it. Now that I've convinced as many people as I can to join me in the SWTOR guild I'm in, I feel its appropriate timing for me personally.

If I wasn't able to bug you to join me in SWTOR, ask Jayme or Dave and they can help you out and join us. I really wanted to tell everyone personally before I quit but I wasn't aware my membership ran out precisely before raid this tuesday. I've put some goodies in the g bank so don't let them go to waste!

I wish everyone well!

Cory.

Manager
MENSA Mentor

Wish you the best, Cory. I'm glad we could hang onto ya for a little bit longer. I think all of us understand the times that we need to step back from the game, even in a permanent manner.

As Dralo always likes to say, "It's your $15, spend it however you want." That will always be the case with us. I know all of us have been happy to have you around. You've added a lot to the Team. You're always welcome back.

As for SWTOR, see you on the dark side, bud =)

I play my own version of WoW

I talked to Cory before he left and was definitely sad to hear the news, but like Thes has said and Dralo reiterates on a regular basis, its your 15$ spend it how you want to. I am glad that we could keep you here for the little extra bit we could Cory, makes us all realize that Team Sport is actually what the name entitles. A TEAM of people making sure everyone enjoys the game, no matter what we do.
Rykga
Officer
I got aggro!!

Nooooo ;_;
Discotheque!
Officer
I got aggro!!

I wish you the best cory (except when Tech plays A&M)
What a blow to us, though
Woe is me
We loved your dps and easy going attitude but most of all we just liked to play WoW with you.
We hope your studies go well and you graduate and pursue your dreams.
Keep us in your thoughts.
You will be sorely missed, man.
Thanks for the memories you brought us.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Chat with Team Sport All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum