View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rykga
Officer
I got aggro!!

re: Thursday Sept 15

Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/bn9flghiip08hayn/

You all did well, for the little bit that we raided.

I fail at tornados, I'm going to sulk for a bit until I figure out how to get through them. Not that it matters since they're basically destroying the instance next week.
Discotheque!
Officer
I got aggro!!

don't be so hard on yourself jenn. I died from nados once too. the last attempt was our best for sure. You could tell we were getting the hang of it. We are way better off than we were before the raid yesterday. We all know the fight a LOT better and when they do nerf firelands, we'll down alysrazor in one shot. along with majorhomo.

Yeah the nados were an issue for sure. Other than that, I'm not too concerned. We were doing well learning that fight and I don't see a problem with starting a fresh raid tuesday and blowing through the first five bosses. yeah i said five.

Everyone please read up on alys again. Watch and learn the majordomo fight too because WE WILL BE on that fight by the end of tuesday. so get ready.

oh, and....SHOW THE FUCK UP TUESDAY.
Reumant
Officer
I play my own version of WoW

Agree with scotty. No one be hard on themselves, those nados got all of us at least once. I had a problem with that stupid dumbass bird would fly over me and block my whole screen from view, ill have to change my camera angle or just use ice block(which I will be trying tuesday). All in all though, we could have downed the stupid fire turkey pre nerf on tuesday, not it will just be faster for us.

Great job everyone and take a look at Majordomo and Rag by tuesday/thurs, we will be downing that stupid douche Rag anytime now.
Rykga
Officer
I got aggro!!

I died from Tornados every.single.attempt. Not sure what either. Some attempts I was distracted by birds in the raid (which seems to be pretty much a wipe anyway) but others... I don't know

Ah well, 20% nerf is going to make the damage laughable anyway so I won't have to worry about it until heroics.

One of you guys should stream the raid on Tuesday so I can watch you from work ;D
Reumant
Officer

If my computer could handle that I would Jen, although scotty has that nice new apple..... just saying... ;)
Reumant
Officer

Also Jen you are pretty much right, if we dont have those birds all the way down before tornadoes it turns into a very hard fight to get through.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: