View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

re: Thursday Recap 11/10

2 Attempts = RAGNAROS IS DEAD! Seriously, this was an awesome job. It's pretty much safe to say that we have normal Firelands on farm, given that we have a semi-optimal (and decently geared) group.

We keep getting tripped up on Meteors, guys. Remember that it's not just the Fixate target's responsibility to maneuver it, but it's everyone's responsibility to move out of the way of it. If you see a Meteor moving towards you, you have to stop whatever you're doing and move out of the way. If we keep everyone alive, we're nowhere near hitting any kind of "soft enrage" from too many meteors. We actually do 1000x better if everyone's alive. I want everyone to work on not getting any Meteor explosions. If we keep everyone alive and no one gets hit by meteors, maybe I can give away a loot card to everyone =) We'll see.

That being said, I'll say this again: We no longer have any excuse to put off hardmodes! Shannox, Rhyolith, and Alysrazor should be first up on the list. Remember that 5 out of 7 of the bosses drop heroic tier tokens. Any boss that we're not working on a hardmode for, we should at least be trying for whatever raid achievement there is. Let's keep our skills sharp! I know we're not aiming to be server first or anything, but our server rank just hit 100th. We've lost about 30 spots since our guild first Ragnaros. Time to catch back up with the pack.

We should maybe open up a dialogue about an off-spec loot list. I was rolling the idea around in my head about having a separate KSK list for off-spec loot. This will keep priority for main-spec people, but people won't have to sacrifice their #1 spot for a piece of off-spec loot. I'll open another thread for this to see what everyone thinks about it.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: