View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rykga
Officer
I got aggro!!

re: Nov 15 Recap: Teh HM Shannox

And the logs! http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/vo98c5quy3gtlqwl/dashboard/

Overall, I'm very happy with the night. It seems like the majority of the team came prepared and those who weren't, will be prepared by Thursday.

I noticed some comments after the raid along the lines of "the difficulty took us unaware". Heroic Shannox is one of the easier HM fights, but it's still supposed to be difficult. Wipes are totally normal, and we might not get him down this week, or even next week. That's ok. We have it in us to defeat him, it's just a question of getting into the right groove.

Traps Coordination

It really sounds like you dps-types understand the traps mechanic and it's just a question of practice.

For the rest of us, we have to be care to not kite Rageface through immolation traps. Though I'm not too sure how to help, other than not dragging him through them when he's attacking me.

Player-wise, I'm really happy about how we're not taking much damage by Immolation Traps.

The hall of shame list is here, but I think the majority of the ticks taken by players were after the wipe was called.

(Notice all the Immolation taken by the dogs? We need some practice there!)

Jagged Tear

I checked to see how many Jagged Tears (the tank debuff) we could heal through.

The most we healed through on D was 7 stacks, but that was with both Scotty and I spamming heals on him. 4 was the max on most attempts.

Probably because Riplimp doesn't melee as hard, Maulin was healed through 9 stacks at most, but his magic number is 5-6 stacks.

As a healer, I think I'm going to set Grid to track Jagged Tear stacks. It'll be easier to know when to focus my big heals on the tanks, as well as when I'm safe to pitch in with raid heals.

Anyway, I can't wait until Thursday! Hopefully we'll have another kickass team!
Discotheque!
Officer
I got aggro!!

re: Nov 15 Recap: Teh HM Shannox

WE GOT HIM DOWN AND HE CAN SUCK IT
good job on thursday everyone
i was super proud to be part of it
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: