View previous topic :: View next topic  
Discotheque!
Officer
I got aggro!!

re: Nov 17 Recap

smooth as a whistle. i bet if we had all watched the alysrazor fight a few more times we would have gotten some stronger attempts in on that bitch too.

Heroic Shan - looks like we all did our homework on positioning. i know that healers really have to just be in constant awareness of where every trap is and where the dogs and boss are at any given time. it becomes easier as we saw with our second attempt. tanks did an awesome job doing their distance thing and all dps had to be aware of traps and switching back and forth as well and we just came to play. so proud to be part of it but i gotta say i expected it. those stacks can get silly but we handled them well. three healers helps for sure on that fight no doubt. it always scares me when we go three healers just because i know it puts more pressure on the dps to really crank it out. they did. bravo everyone.

Heroic Alys - read up on that one. those boulders need to be dealt with and they will be. i'd like to try Heroic Alys if Heroic Shan goes as good Tuesday as it did yesterday. i'll watch videos if you will!

Rag - holywtfbbqomglolpwned. smooth as butter. too bad the helm i got is even smoother. suckersssss. (-sorry had to) but seriously folks...we stomped rag. great job on the bawls. don't let the bawls focus on you!
Reumant
Officer
I play my own version of WoW

Totally agree here, super smooth with everything tonight, except probably heroic Alys but thats just me being greedy. The Heroic attempts on Shan were sooo much more progressive than on tuesday and we def learned from our mistakes quickly and got him down. Was having only 4 up ideal, no, but that will change with the more experience we get with him. And Rag, wow, even I did good, , thats all I will say about that, just super smooth and super clean.
Rykga
Officer
I got aggro!!

Haha, yeah that was way easier on Thursday than on Tuesday. I hope we keep it up!

Logs for those who want to see: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ao86kzvd03dlsx80/
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: