View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fantasmagori
Core Member
Inner City Kids

re: Wrath of the Lich King (Special Edition box set) for sale

So I have the original special edition box-set. My family is losing their home and I'm downsizing along with them. I'd like to sell this to one of you, my friends and guildies. For a really fair reasonable price of course!

What I have in the box is still in mint condition and it includes:

The Art of the Wrath of the Lich King, 208 pages of art. Visuals from every stage of development -- from early concepts to finished, detailed art.

Wrath of the Lich King soundtrack - 21 epic tracks from Wrath of the Lich King, featuring exclusive bonus tracks.

World of Warcraft Trading card game. I have NOT opened cards, still in original wrapping. Has two starter decks from March of the Legions game set - One Horde, one Alliance. Two exclusive, tournament-legal game cards available only through this Collector's Edition. An in-game bonus item: Papa Hummel's Pet Biscuits (Still unused -- stickers hiding code) + Complete game rules to teach you how to play game.

Wrath of the Lich King Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes DVD.

The only thing missing from this box-set is the Northrend Mousepad and the game code doesn't work (this WAS my expansion, afterall ;)).

If anyone is interested you can e-mail or text me. Everything in the box is in mint condition and I can take pictures to show you. Even the box itself is in great condition. It has been stored away from the time I received it, untouched.

Thanks and hope ya'll are having a blast playing! I miss you old bamf's!!!

<3 Emily (Fantasmagori)

Milluiel@gmail.com and ***PHONE NUMBER EDITED OUT***

Thespeus wrote:
Sorry, Em, but this is a fully public forum, so I don't want anyone randomly grabbing your number.

Manager
MENSA Mentor

I hope someone is interested in picking it up. Money's a little tight for me, and I'm not much of the "collectors edition" type stuff. We'll see, though. Star Wars: The Old Republic may change that!

Inner City Kids

Yea I understand money being tight. It just seems silly to me that I only have the 1 special edition box set and i'm not a follower of warcraft lore so its in the wrong hands. I figure honestly $25 (not including shipping) is a fair price.

And a big thanks Thes - Didn't realize it was fully public forum. Happy

I play my own version of WoW

re: Re: Wrath of the Lich King (Special Edition box set) for sal

Hey Em,

If you're still needing the money from selling it but haven't found anyone before the end of the month then I should be able to get it.
I won't be able to know for sure until the 1st but I don't think it'll be a problem.

Just get a hold of me and we'll figure it out.

Forum Image IT MAY DEPEND ON HOW MUCH CASH YOUR PHONE NUMBER GENERATES...
_________________________________...NOW THAT I'M SELLING IT.

Fantasmagori wrote:
<3 Emily (Fantasmagori)

Milluiel@gmail.com and ***PHONE NUMBER EDITED OUT***

Thespeus wrote:
Sorry, Em, but this is a fully public forum, so I don't want anyone randomly grabbing your number.

Reumant
Officer

I would actually take it, I for some reason didnt realize what it was at first and kind of passed over the topic, I will email you today or tomorrow Em and we can work out payment and what not.

Jeff
Fantasmagori
Core Member
Inner City Kids

Hey Reumant,
I'm sorry I haven't had much time to check this site out. Actually a HS buddy of mine did me a solid favor. He bought the box set off me for $50. Way more than I was asking but he saw first hand that I had kept it all in excellent condition. I apologize that I didn't see this post sooner and could have let you known! Hope otherwise you are doing well!

-Emily-

Em, not a problem at all, I had neglected to get back to you actually which is due to my work schedule and some personal things going on. Grats on getting 50 for it though, WOOT!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Completely Random All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: