Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Chat with Team Sport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

re: My Final Tier

It's about that time, ladies and gentlemen.

Killing Deathwing (or however far we get in this tier) will be my final hurrah for World of Warcraft. I just recently hit 5 years playing this game, and it's been an awesome ride. My brother brought me into this game, and the only real reason I stayed after he left was this group of people. Even through arguments and heated debates, I've enjoyed (almost) every minute of it. A lot of you have helped me through tough times, and I've done my best to offer the same. We've seen a lot of people come and go through this game, and now it's feeling like it's my turn. Remember Frosty? Tex? Hiberna? Drwizbang? Amorune? Dan? Juzzy? Jen?

What it boils down to is my passion for the game has severely dropped recently. Aside from raiding, I don't have much desire to log in. We've lost some good people recently. James, Sam, and soon Jenn. Given that I've been coming to the decision to leave for a little while, it just doesn't seem fair to really push for recruiting for people from off-server. I still fully intend to drive the Raid Team to kill Deathwing, and I ask for everyone else to put in the same effort. This is still an awesome team, and it'll be up to you guys to decide what to do with it.

I'm not sure when exactly I'll be taking off. It depends on how things go. Bottom line, though, is I'm going to help Jayme get his legendary. If nothing else happens, that will. So, there are some things that are going to have to be transferred over:

- The website: Whoever wants to take ownership of the website, let me know. I'm happy to help walk you through it. I've loved organizing it.

- World of Logs: Since Jenn and I are both leaving at some point, whoever wants to be added to the list of people that can upload logs, contact me. It's a fairly easy process, as well. It's been invaluable for helping us plan and critique our raids.

It's been an awesome few years of playing with Sword through the Horde, and Team Sport. As my chapter comes to a close, I'll be happy to divvy up anything I have left. Gems, mats, etc.

I play my own version of WoW

Don't think that this disqualifies you from getting free drinks in Tampa...

...or that it gets you off the hook from buying drinks in Chicago.

Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

LoL... yeah, when are those drinks supposed to happen?

Inner City Kids

Or drinks in New Zealand!!!!!
Reumant
Officer
I play my own version of WoW

Aww shit its Kia
Naryamas
Core Raider
Inner City Kids

re: ...

On Dave's note, I have already taken a leave of absence. Right now my account is inactive, but I know once I get burnt out on what I'm doing I'll be back, but most likely not to raid, just to fuck around. I'll keep in touch though. Good luck ladies and gents.

Sam
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Chat with Team Sport All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum