View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frandierty
Manager
Inner City Kids

re: Availability

So, I want to get more fun things to do between raids whether it's old content, pvp or whatever we choose. I would like to know when is everyone available to do stuff. That way I can plan accordingly.
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

I'm usually free on Mondays and Wednesdays (until the fall, when I'll be available on Mondays for non-raid activities. I'm also usually free early afternoon for stuff, too. Late nights on Saturdays, too.

I'm usually available weekends and Wednesday night. With some notice I can hook up any night other than Thursday or Friday
Porkins16786

I saw the post on twitter today about the raid times being Tues/Thursday 5-8 server. If this is the set schedule I will have to be out. I can do tuesday but not till 6 and thursday is out completely. I can either do tuesday-wednesday or wed-Sunday. Earliest I can be sure of on a weekday is 6 pm server. Sunday anytime.
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

We're going to continue playing with it, and we'll certainly try to be as flexible as we can. We have to see what turns out. It's not set in stone yet, but it's what we had going at the end of last year.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: