Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dalek_I
Inner City Kids

re: App: Dalek_I

The application submitted by Dalek_I is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Dalek
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Ner'zhul
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Gnome
Class : Rogue
Spec 1 : Combat
Spec 2 : Subtlety

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your name? How old are you? Where are you from?:
My name is Joe. I'm 17 years old and I live in Vancouver, Canada.

How can we contact you in and out of game?:
My e-mail adress is Piixl@live.com, this is also my RealID.

Please describe your previous raiding experience::
[11:11:55 PM] Joe: I begun playing World of Warcraft late in WotLK. I only caught the tail ends of ToGC on my first level 80. I joined a close knit ten man group before ICC and we adventured together intent on dethroning Arthas for good (Of course he was back next week). We were the third guild on the Alliance side to attain Bane of the Fallen King.

Unfortunately this guild did not survive the pre-expansion blues and eventually had to combine with another guild, during this time we lost most of the core and most of my friends quit too.

Because of this disband I've spent a lot of time away from the game and I've done no raiding outside of LFR this expansion.

If you have a recent raid log parse (World of Logs), please provide the link::
Unfortunately I haven't raided recently.

Discuss how you prepare for a new encounter.:
I read any guide I can find that explains the bosses mechanics well, while reading I take mental notes of mechanics that are easily avoided by clever uses of Feint, Vanish, and Cloak of Shadows. After reading a guide I like to watch a video of another melee DPS class downing the boss to give me a visual, and a good idea of proper positioning.

What do you feel you have to offer to our Raid Team?:
As well as my rogue I have a 380 holy / 378 ret paladin. I am fairly reliable as my schedule is predictable. If I were to ever miss a raid you guys would be made aware anywhere from 2 weeks to a week before the scheduled raid time. Although I'm not overly talkative in Vent I try to keep a positive attitude whenever and wherever I can.

Tell us a funny thing that happened to you recently::
Well, about 30 minutes ago I decided to get up and get a drink of water. Unfortunately I managed to stand up to fast and actually fainted back down into my chair. That'll teach me to take breaks from the internet.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Don't Know
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

re: APPROVED - App: Dalek_I - by Thespeus

Hi Joe!

Emailed and PM'd you. Would you be free sometime Monday night for a Mumble interview?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: