Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawningglory

re: App: Dawningglory

The application submitted by Dawningglory is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Coalescence
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Ner'zhul
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Worgen
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Shadow
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your name? How old are you? Where are you from?:
Kelly. I am 29. I am originally from California. :)

How can we contact you in and out of game?:
In game, David can contact me. Out of game--nothing as of this time.

Please describe your previous raiding experience::
I started playing WoW in August of 2009, and a few weeks after dinging 85 I started raiding with The Crimson Tide on Darkspear in their 25 man raid. The 25 man raid split to being a "group 1" 10 man elite group--striving for server firsts. I left the raid due to not enjoying the personalities and other things that went with being in "group 1", and formed a "group 2" for TCT with Thanitos (other recruit). We cleared all of BWD and BoT in that group--as well as a good number of heroics before Firelands. We did full clear on Firelands for months as well as many heroics (can't remember the number). Now in DS, I raid on my main shadow priest in the "group 2" which is 5/8 H, my Holy Pally in a "regular pug" with The Fallen guild which is 3/8 H, and on my druid tank which had been clearing DS on normal every week in under 2 hours.

If you have a recent raid log parse (World of Logs), please provide the link::
Don't have. Sorry. :(

Discuss how you prepare for a new encounter.:
At the moment I help lead a group...so this is what I do for that group:
Make sure I've looked the fight up on the "fatboy" videos or tankspot.com before talking to the raid about it. A week before we are to tackle a new boss, we tell everyone to then go look at the video and be prepared for the next week.

On the day of, we make sure everyone knows it's supposed to be fun. We are not going to beat our head against the wall. We then discuss the strategy in detail, at the end giving a QUICK summary and then saying we're going to try it out.

We then make sure everyone is fooded, flasked, and ready to go. Happy

If we fail, we make sure moral stays up, we discuss as a group what can be changed...if anything, then pull again.

What do you feel you have to offer to our Raid Team?:
A pleasant attitude (I hope! .) and a lot of experience with not only DS as a raid, but also just relationships with people that I raid with. I don't like to raid just for gear...I am playing the game to have fun and see content. Happy I am also very flexible. I am willing to play any spec that is needed--I'm here to have fun and be helpful to the group.

Tell us a funny thing that happened to you recently::
As I was playing with some members of Team Sport for the first time and getting to know everyone I got caught doing a shrill scream in mumble--due to the fact that I thought I saw a spider flying toward my face...it happened to be a cricket. tongue out

Great way to represent oneself in a first meeting. ;) Lol.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Never
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Never
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Never
Saturday -> Don't Know
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: