Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AhdeeP
Inner City Kids

re: App: AhdeeP

The application submitted by AhdeeP is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Ahdee
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Ner'zhul
Level : 85
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Prot
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your name? How old are you? Where are you from?:
My name is Mark and I'm a 27 year old male from Edmond, Oklahoma(It's a suburb of OKC)

How can we contact you in and out of game?:
In game you can reach me using real id meposu@swbell.net out of game you can reach me via email at meposu@gmail.com which goes straight to my phone.

Please describe your previous raiding experience::
As far as wow raiding experience goes I raided in BC up to but not including sunwell. In WOTLK I raided 10 man up to the Lich King(Normal). I have no Cata raiding experience as I've just returned to the game. I was playing EQ2 during Vanilla and was an officer/raid leader of the second best raiding guild on our server.

Discuss how you prepare for a new encounter.:
One thing that I have learned is that I am a visual learner so to prepare for a new encounter I will first read the description of the attacks that the boss including what must be done about it. I will then find a video showing the fight(Preferably one from whatever job i'm doing) and watch it. Third I put on my happy hat as progression raiding at times can be frustrating and it's important to keep a positive attitude and just keep trying to improve.

What do you feel you have to offer to our Raid Team?:
I am a friendly guy that enjoys working together with others to achieve a common goal. I am a quick learner and I feel like I am a competent player. I would bring a positive attitude and a sense of humor as well as being a reliable member of a team. I also wanted to state that I am Dysham from the forums.(Thespeus responded to my post about looking for a guild). If accepted I will be server/faction transferring to join your guild. Thanks for taking the time to read my app.

Tell us a funny thing that happened to you recently::
I don't know if anyone else will think this is funny but I was golfing in a tournament last weekend with my dad and I hit a shot that hit a tree and when we drove up we looked and looked and could not find the ball anywhere. Well after about 5 minutes of looking I finally took a drop. When we were leaving the hole we walked back past the tree and one of the guys we were golfing with found the ball stuck in the tree between two branches. It was hilarious at the time as none of us had ever seen a ball get stuck like that(Think of a basketball stuck between the rim and the backboard).

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

re: APPROVED - App: AhdeeP - by Thespeus

Hey Mark,

I shot you an email about a Mumble interview on either Monday or Tuesday. Let me know what works best for you!

Inner City Kids

re: APPROVED - App: AhdeeP - by Thespeus

Either day works fine for me. Monday is probably a little better with Tuesday being the July 3rd their may be some stuff going on July 4th related. Just let me know what time.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: