Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deelex
Jake Da Snake
Inner City Kids

re: App: Jake Da Snake

The application submitted by Jake Da Snake is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Deelex
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Ner'zhul
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Rogue
Spec 1 : Combat
Spec 2 : Subtlety

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your name? How old are you? Where are you from?:
Names Jacob Kendall, but you can call me Jake. I'm 17 years old, and living in Hawthorne, New Jersey.

How can we contact you in and out of game?:
You can add my on my Real ID at jayfunk37@yahoo.com for in game, and if you need to reach me out of game you can txt me at 9739003753.

Please describe your previous raiding experience::
I don't have much cata experience, but i raided most of Wotlk on my ret pally. (this is all pre nerf) I cleared Naxx 10/25, EoE 10, ToC 10/25, OS 10/25 with 1 drake up, Onyxia 10/25, i cleared the first 5 bosses in ICC on 10/25 i believe before taking a break from WoW for a little bit.

If you have a recent raid log parse (World of Logs), please provide the link::
sorry to say i do not have any available at the moment.

Discuss how you prepare for a new encounter.:
I'll usually go on youtube and look up a vid describing the mechanics, and then check out the rogue forums to see if one of my specs is better for that particular boss fight.

What do you feel you have to offer to our Raid Team?:
Dashing good looks and a flawless personality, haha just kidding (not really). But in all seriousness I'm dedicated raider, and when it comes to the DPS meter i become very competitive. Ill always bring my A game and try to pull the best DPS i can. I'm also very patient, and it doesn't matter if we get the boss on the 1st try or the 10th, i wont be discouraged from wiping. Also i love to joke around and crack jokes and generally have a good time.

Tell us a funny thing that happened to you recently::
This may be a little long but man is it a great story. So a few months again when i stopped playing for a bit, someone hacked me. He decided to transfer my ret pally over to another realm. While this was going on, one of my former guildies informed me that i got hacked. So i contacted blizzard, changed my email and account info, and they transferred my pally back for free. After i started playing regularly again a few weeks ago, i go to check out my pally to see if anything was missing. Now here's the best part. The guy who hacked me must of planned to use my pally as his main or something like that, because when i checked his bags, He had 50K gold worth of mats in his backpack. So Blizzard must of transfered my toon back before the hacker could of sold any of it. So now i'm making bank with the hackers mats. Man, you gotta love karma like that.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
Deelex
Jake Da Snake
Inner City Kids

re: APPROVED - App: Jake Da Snake - by Thespeus

Woops i forgot the change what server i'm on. i'm currently on Alterac Mountains
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

Haha, all good, Jake. It was nice talking to you last night.

Still waiting on the app from your friend after his vacation. When would you be willing to transfer?

Inner City Kids

yea same. And i can transfer pretty much whenever. If i get accepted, ill transfer today or tomorrow once i get the chance. And i told my friend to send in an app, so he should be sending in one today.
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

Okay sweet. Go ahead and start the transfer. I just want to be clear that we're still solidifying things, so there may be a light night here and there. If signups are ever low during this time, we'll be PvPing, or LFR or something like that. Otherwise, we're getting everyone up to speed in Firelands until we're ready for Dragon Soul. Patience and dedication is key. If you're down for all of that, go for it! Gimme the word and I'll accept the app. =)

Inner City Kids

great! ill start the transfer when i can. I would love to be apart of this guild, it seems like a great fit, ill msg you when the transfer is complete.
Deelex
Jake Da Snake
Inner City Kids

alright my server transfer is complete and i am on Ner'zhul.
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

Okay cool, I'm home the rest of the evening. Shoot me an email whenever you guys want to have me hop on. Studying for a few tests in the morning. elder.thespius@gmail.com

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: