Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calidyn
Core Raider
Inner City Kids

re: App: CaliciceBWR

The application submitted by CaliciceBWR is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Calicice @ Blackwater Raiders
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Ner'zhul
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Discipline

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your name? How old are you? Where are you from?:
My name's Aline, I'm 20 and I'm from Mexico City in, well, Mexico.

How can we contact you in and out of game?:
alinethomew@gmail.com is my real id and also an email address I check pretty frequently. Otherwise, you can look for Karwyn, Vanirya, or Calicice on the Blackwater Raiders server (those are the toons I'll most likely be on), or Caleece on Ner'zhul.

Please describe your previous raiding experience::
I started playing late during Wrath and joined a raiding guild with a dedicated 10-man group and a regular 25-man PuG. We downed Arthas and managed to kill heroic Marrowgar on 10-man; we only got as far as Festergut on 25-man, however, before attendance issues forced us to stop trying altogether. I stayed with them for tier 11, but we only got Halfus down before we lost our raid leader. I took a break from WoW at that point and came back about three months ago, joined a new DS 10-man group that was forming in my guild and got to 5/8 heroic mode.

If you have a recent raid log parse (World of Logs), please provide the link::
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/77f5fln3kbss47dp/

Discuss how you prepare for a new encounter.:
I'll usually peruse the plusheal forums for any tips on healing that particular encounter as well as any possible problems that might arise, and look up a guide online. I tend to prefer the written ones because they usually go more in-depth in regards to what each of the abilities do and how hard they hit for; if those details aren't included, then I'll look at the boss' (and adds) ability list. And if something is unclear to me in terms of positioning then I'll look for a strat or kill video. I also find it's pretty helpful to look at some log parses of the fight to get an idea of the damage patterns and how other priests usually deal with them.

What do you feel you have to offer to our Raid Team?:
I'm dedicated. I work hard to make sure I know all there is to know about the encounters and my spec and I love going through logs to figure out what went wrong, or what I could be doing better. I'm also pretty patient and easy going in raids. It's pretty hard to get me frustrated (unless you're not clicking the lightwell...Happy ).

Tell us a funny thing that happened to you recently::
The other day I poured myself a cup of coffee into one of the mugs we keep around the office and it tasted really weird; kind of sweet and fruity. So I asked a friend if it was some special kind of blend and he looked at me like I was insane. A couple of hours later, once I was ready to head home, I asked around to see if we had any dish detergeant to wash the mug with and was told that we'd run out and that they'd been using the liquid hand soap to wash them.

It turns out that the soap's smell was exactly what my coffee had tasted like. So if you can't get in touch with me, it's probably 'cause I got poisoned by hand soap and someone who didn't know how to rinse properly.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Don't Know
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> Don't Know
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: