View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

re: MoP Raiding Survey UPDATED

Since we're back in the swing of things, please keep us in the loop on the following:

1.) Do you intend to regularly* raid in Mists of Pandaria?

2.) What is your class and main-spec in Mists of Pandaria?

3.) What other specs/roles are you willing to fill? If you REALLY don't like healing, for example, please don't put it. Only roles/specs you wouldn't mind playing regularly or occasionally.

4.) Are you regularly* available Tues/Thurs from 5p-8:30pm server time (PST)?

*By regularly raiding, this means that you'll be available to raid a majority of the time. If you're unable to make a raid night, we expect some sort of notification by Sunday night so we can fill your spot for the night. Real life happens, family takes precedence, etc. We totally understand. However, please keep in mind that the more everyone is available, the smaller our roster we can have, the more everyone gets to play!

Please fill this out as detailed as you can. Jayme, Joseph, Aaron, and I will be using this to make sure we know our recruiting and scheduling needs. Thanks guys!

Last edited by Thespeus on 10-16-2012 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

I play my own version of WoW

I am going to be on quite a bit more once softball is over(hell anything is better than right now, sorry for my lack of attendance fellow guildies) and do plan on being a part of every step of progression I can be a part of. I HATE missing Guild firsts!!! Main Class/Spec will be Afflic Lock with my mage being my back up. I will play my mage to whatever spec is most viable to the numbers in-game at that current time. And I AM regularly available for Tues/Thurs raid times.
Calidyn
Core Raider
Inner City Kids

1) Yes.

2) Priest of the Holy variety.

3) I have no issue with switching to discipline if it's better suited for any particular encounter. I also wouldn't mind dps'ing occasionally if it's needed, as long as you guys bear with me, because while I'm familiar with the spec in theory, not so much in practice beyond questing.

4) Yes.

Last edited by Calidyn on 10-17-2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nohealz83
Raider
Inner City Kids

1) Most definitely
2) Ret Pally
3) As I said coming into this guild for HM DS, I will fill any role on any of my toons even if i need to level one of my other 3 85s.
4) For sure
Shangina
Core Raider
Inner City Kids

1.) Do you intend to regularly* raid in Mists of Pandaria? Yes

2.) What is your class and main-spec in Mists of Pandaria? Blood DK

3.) What other specs/roles are you willing to fill? If you REALLY don't like healing, for example, please don't put it. Only roles/specs you wouldn't mind playing regularly or occasionally. only roles i haven't done in raiding is healing

yes
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

1.) Do you intend to regularly* raid in Mists of Pandaria? Yes, in the Spring and onward.

2.) What is your class and main-spec in Mists of Pandaria? Resto Shaman

3.) What other specs/roles are you willing to fill? Either Healing or DPS. I can level a tank if we need one.

In the fall, I'm only available Tuesdays. In the Spring, I SHOULD be available both nights. Hence, I'm on standby/reserve until my schedule opens up.

I heard that there might be cake.

If so... I would like to learn more about it.

(I'm a huge fan of anyone that has cake but I also like people who enjoy cake the way I do.)

Kenn Clark
Raider
Inner City Kids

1.) Do you intend to regularly* raid in Mists of Pandaria? Yes.

2.) What is your class and main-spec in Mists of Pandaria? Guardian Druid

3.) What other specs/roles are you willing to fill? Prot Mage, Resto Hunter, Frost Priest. or just Feral Druid

4.) Are you regularly* available Tues/Thurs from 5p-8:30pm server time (PST)? If I'm expected to be there, I will go into work an hour earlier and be available.
Reumant
Officer

- I will regularly be on every day making sure I am as ahead of the game as I can be

- Affliction Lock will be my main but I am going to look into Destro as it is seemingly all the rage(even though both sim pretty evenly and are fight dependent)

- I will have my Mage leveled sooner than later and that will be the other role I can play.

- I will be there EVERY tuesday and thursday barring family and/or random work things which will come up last minute but will be dealt with and communicated to raid leaders accordingly
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: