View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calidyn
Core Raider
Inner City Kids

re: Challenge Modes?

Hey, guys!

So I know I'm not the only one who's interested in trying to get some challenge modes done. And since the times when we have five people online who both want to do them and don't have to log shortly are few and far between, I've been thinking about trying to schedule a couple of hours a week where we can run them. I figure, if we can do it consistently (and try and research them a little bit beforehand) we definitely have a shot at some medals.

What do you all think? And if you think it's a good idea, what days and times work for you?

(And if you need a little incentive, here are the mounts that you get for getting all silvers, and the glowy armour for golds.)
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

You know I'm definitely in! Just need to schedule a time! Because I have schoolwork and whatnot, I think it'd be best to have everyone else schedule a time, and I'll join in if I can. It's hard for me to schedule a 3rd consistent night right now =/

Inner City Kids

I am in as well, I am pretty available any day but Thursday. Just let me know what day / time to be on.
Hamweaver
Officer
I play my own version of WoW

AND MY AXE!

Inner City Kids

I'm going to take that as a 'yes', Aaron. Any particular preference for days and times?
Kenn Clark
Raider
Inner City Kids

re: Im in

We just need a good day/time for everyone. I'm good pretty much any time after 5 pm server or anytime weekends.
Reumant
Officer
I play my own version of WoW

I am available most nights, I bowl monday nights so those are out. Maybe Sunday nights or Wednesday nights???
Naryamas
Core Raider
Inner City Kids

Monday and Wednesday are best for me. Most Sundays work but more often than not it'd have to be 6pm server or later on the day. Mon/Wed can be 4 server and later
Calidyn
Core Raider
Inner City Kids

Alright, I'm going to post signups for Wednesday, 5:30 ST. Hopefully, this time works for all of you. I can do a bit later, if need be, but I have class earlier, so that will only work if Thes is available that night to heal.

We'll probably be doing Scholomance, since at least a few of us have done it before. At some point during the weekend I'll be posting a brief description of the strategy and some links to videos of runs so everyone knows what we're doing. Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: