Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alvor242

re: App: Alvor242

The application submitted by Alvor242 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Alvör
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Kael'thas
Level : 80
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Destruction
Spec 2 : Destruction

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

What's your first name? Guy/Girl? How old are you? Where are you from?:
Chris / Guy / 37 / Colorado

Tell us about yourself. Go.:
I have a wife and daughter and a officer in my current guild. Due to my RL obligations and the time zone my current server is in I am usually logging in as most of my friends are logging out, I miss the social aspect of the game.

What are the names of Ner'zhul characters we can contact you on?:
Alvor (lvl 1 to check out the server)

How did you hear about us?:
Twitter

What are your goals in the game?:
I really like to play all aspects of the game, but I would really like to see more end game content and work on my PVP skills.

What about Team Sport interests you the most?:
The broad focus of the guild. As I stated before I really enjoy all aspects of this game but for me the most important part is the social aspect, if you do not enjoy the group of people you play with, it is not worth playing.

What's your basic play schedule? How often would we see you around Azeroth?:
I am on most evenings after 9:00 Ner'zhul server time.

If something goes horribly wrong in a Battleground or Raid, how do you react?:
Start with a little nerd rage, then take a look at what went wrong and why, make adjustments and have another go.

Have you ever seen a Monty Python movie? If so, what did you think?:
Yes, I like them but the original show is still my favorite

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?:
Summon demons in my office cube

The next questions revolve around raiding. Since we're not a "raiding" guild, these questions are optional. Only respond if you're interested in the raiding team we run. As of right now, our raid nights are Tues/Thurs from 5:30p~8:30p PST.

What sort of things do you do to prepare for a boss you've never seen before?:
Need to study up before a raid. I visit tankspot to watch teh videos and read up in the forums. Going into a fight blind is never a good thing.

Are you able to accept constructive criticism and suggestions while in a raid environment?:
Yes

Discuss your gem, enchant, gear and talent choices. Why did you decide to go that route? (Show us you understand your class):
I have been playing a lot with stacking haste. Since 4.0.1 hit I find myself running from the reforging NPC to target dummies trying to get the most out of my gear. The mechanics behind the lock have changed a lot and I am looking forward to their role in Cataclysm. It sounds like CC will be important once again and according to the latest blue post locks might be able to battle rez using a SS.

What raiding experience have you had to this point? List only accomplishments that were current content at the time. (i.e., don't tell us you cleared Molten Core in WotLK):
On my old main I have full clear on Naxx. On my lock I am 6/12 in 25 for ICC, some Ulduar, Sarth, VOA.

Alvor242

re: Declined?

Hello,
I understand the decision but please remember that communication is a 2 way street. If I have not seen any replies to my application and I am on a different server how do I know whats going on?

No hard feelings,

Thank you for the time.

Alvor

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: