Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Chat with Team Sport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

re: Raid Team: Reminder!!

Just so everyone's aware again, the start date for the Tues/Thurs Raid Team is January 11th. What does this mean for all involved?

Geared as much as possible. It doesn't help the raid if you're still in quest greens and a couple blues.

Have at least started to look at fights in Bastion of Twilight.

January 11th is closer than everyone thinks. Take the time while you're in-game to get reputation gear, or grab some people do dungeons until you have a high enough i-level for Heroics. The better prepared the whole team is, the less frustrating the beginning can be. =)

How does i-Level affect Heroics?

Open up your character sheet ('C') and look in the upper-right corner. The number is the average of your highest gear. You need 329 to get into Heroics. The trick is that it'll take the highest for each slot, regardless of what spec it's for.

What can you do to grab decent gear?

1.) Reputations - Look at all the reputations out there (Therazane, Guardians of Hyjal, Ramkehan, etc.). A lot of their Revered gear is lvl 85 blue gear, which will easily increase your i-Level. Exalted will have pieces of Epic gear that are easily raid-ready. Also pay attention to which shoulder glyph (Therazane rep) or Head Arcanum you'll need.

2.) Crafting - We've got a lot of crafters in the guild. Whether it's Blacksmithing, Leatherworking, etc., there's a lot of great gear to be had.

3.) Dungeons - Make a wish list of gear that you need/want for your spec. I'm always stoked to run Dungeons and get people geared for Heroics.

We basically want to hit the ground running when January 11th hits. I know the new leveling zones are enticing, as are the new races, but make sure you're putting time into your Raiding "Main", if you plan to raid on that Team. We will take people who are more prepared than those who are not, regardless of their rank or "seniority" within Team Sport.

**REMEMBER!! If the structure or style of the Raid Team isn't your "cup o' tea", the old-school "if we have people on, we raid" mentality still exists for every other night of the week! Most Raid Team members have alts that will definitely be available for those more "casual" nights!**
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Chat with Team Sport All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum