Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Csnapper

re: App: Csnapper

The application submitted by Csnapper is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Csnaper
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Ner'zhul
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Rogue

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What's your first name? Guy/Girl? How old are you? Where are you from?:
Alex, a guy, AZ

Tell us about yourself. Go.:
I am competent and like to have fun and joke around. I like to provide people with information that maybe had to achieve.

What are the names of Ner'zhul characters we can contact you on?:
Beefyscotman or Drunkenoob

What are your goals in the game?:
My goals are to have fun with great competent people and to progress thoughout the game with some friends that can take a joke.PvE.

What about Team Sport interests you the most?:
That they seam smart enough and willing enough to go 6 or 7 out of 12pm raids.

What's your basic play schedule? How often would we see you around Azeroth?:
My basic schedule would be from (3-4) to around (10-11) on week nights and anywhere from (7-12) to (11-12) on weeknights. But some of that may be used to play Alts or play with friends on other servers.

If something goes horribly wrong in a Battleground or Raid, how do you react?:
Typically I 9 have a great amount of patience when doing anything, but if I am really having a bad week or weekend things go to hell sometimes. Bib I do like give advice to the guild or to other players. Not criticism but advice.

Have you ever seen a Monty Python movie? If so, what did you think?:
Yes, one of the best movies to throw a cow at English men I've ever seen!!

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?:
To grant wishes to myself and others, no restrictions!

--------------------------------------------------------

Team Sport isn't what most would define a "raiding guild". This is not to say that raiding does not occur. A majority of our members have a strong desire to raid end-game content while still fresh but not prioritize raiding over real life.

Membership in Team Sport does not automatically qualify you for the scheduled Team Sport raids that DO occur.

The only simple way for me to put this is: EVERY RUN IS A TRYOUT.

The raids that occur are taken seriously. Showing up late, unprepared, or with a lack of desire to give 100% for the raid's duration will not be tolerated. Calendar invites are to be updated regularly whenever a conflict arises.

DO NOT ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS unless you plan to apply for a raiding spot after your Team Sport application process is finished. While I do believe in brevity, you should be as specific as possible in the details for the following answers.

What can you bring to the raiding aspect of Team Sport?:
A can do attitude, patientce, some good dps, advice, fun, the want to further progress in a raid, as a guild, as a person, and as a player.

Discuss your raiding experience. Only content that was current at the time should be listed. (Molten Core at level 80 is not something we're impressed by):
A not so impressive 4-5/12 now poor guild runs and incompetence.
Up to and including the green dragon fight in ICC not including the end bosses, but did try putricide and blood queen and did ok.

Discuss your Talent choices, enchants, and gems. Why did you take that route?:
I took the cookie cutter agility, hit , mastery way, and reforging out of things like haste and crit for combat and assassination rogues. Because it does help out my dps and is optimal from what I have read. I am open for advice that has fact and reason to back it up. Glyphs I chose from: spec specific, PvE specific, minor dps increase, and finally for fun.

Discuss how you prepare for a new encounter.:
Watch videos, and ask raid leader what we may do differently or if we have a new Stratt befor raid day. Also would farm up enough repair gold, food and flasks, as well as any other needed and specified reagents befor raids occur.

****The following questions are hypothetical****

You are a developer on Blizzard's raid creation team and are tasked with coming up with a new boss. Name and lore are not important at this point. What mechanics would your boss encounter use and why?:
The life mechanic in the adds before magmaw, where the duel bosses have different health but enrage if one dies becfore the other. An add that had to be kitted amongslst the ranged dps and if killed blows up the raid. Bad stuff that appears on the ground for 30sec-1min on half of the area. An air phase that forces melle on one boss and sanded in the other and then the bosses switch. And a mechanic like the one ( I wanna say rot face) but you get a debuff and have to run to a group and stack ip befor it wares off or you all die.

We have reached maximum raid size. The invites went extremely well and more than 10 people have signed up. The captains have tasked you with determining out who to take/bench. Explain what qualifications you would use to judge who participates.:
Raid make up as in rolls not class, the for tanks how well they play with others, keep agro, and know the fights well enough to pop cooldowns at the right time. Heals: hps, how well they handle different healing assignments, and weather or not the know the fight well enough. Dps: do we need a specific class or spec. (like the add situation in magmaw), there dps , damage output and their competence surfing a fight.

You've finally been made a member of Team Sport! Unfortunately, (as stated in the last question) Team Sport has reached out maximum raid team size. What do you do?:
Get better gear learn mire about my class get better, and be thankful I got in. Also have a fun time just being with like minded people that are cool!

You're a raider now! Unfortunately the raid has gone through a particularly tough night of wipes on content we thought was on farm. The raid is irritable and ready to quit much earlier than usual. What should be done?:
Hey if the majority of the raid is about to quit or they have from the beginning and the bench isn't big enough to fill the gaps, then oh well we now have some time o blow off steam and analyze what we did wrong and how to make ourselves better. But if we can go on with bench players I say start pulling them in and see if one good fresh player is better than an irritable one who may have some slightly better gear.

Csnapper

re: The Server

I'm sorry I thought that I changed it but I am currently on the Crushridge US server and in the future I will be switching over to Ner'zhul.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: