Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valorshine
Inner City Kids

re: App: White Eagle

The application submitted by White Eagle is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Benwolfbane
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Ner'zhul
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Beast
Spec 2 : Marks

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What's your first name? Guy/Girl? How old are you? Where are you from?:
Benjamin

Tell us about yourself. Go.:
29 years old I live in Clermont FL, sculptor, painter, and storyteller I have a passion for cooking and its giving me a chance to apply my love of food and art to create dishes of love Happy now onto wow. I'm a hunter and the class has been my baby since launch Happy I've been the hardcore raider, the pvper and now in this expansion I'm looking to be a casual player.

What are the names of Ner'zhul characters we can contact you on?:
Benwolfbane

What are your goals in the game?:
My goals in game atm are to progress casually while helping my fiance enjoy the many aspects of the game. I've been the hardcore raider but its burned me out after years of quick progression and our guild trying to be the first to down endgame content. In wrath i found that i love the idea of casual gaming and haven't looked back since.

What about Team Sport interests you the most?:
my friends Jimmy (Doom) and Joe (Danzar) speak highly of you guys and atm I'm a guildie and enjoying the vibe. now i just need to start talking :P

What's your basic play schedule? How often would we see you around Azeroth?:
After 6pm server you may find me online most of the week. I'm a farmer and pvp a lot :)

If something goes horribly wrong in a Battleground or Raid, how do you react?:
Normally I'm very level headed and really don't take the game serious. Sure i want to down the boss or win the arena match but I understand the many reason why its not happening and I use to be the one filming my guilds outings to see what may have gone wrong. there are the moments that are few and far that i loose my zen and blow up, these times are just a shit day.

Have you ever seen a Monty Python movie? If so, what did you think?:
I LOVE the pythons ( what they are sometimes called) :D

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?:
Teleport (nightcrawler style) just the idea of think of a place and being there. lol

--------------------------------------------------------

Team Sport isn't what most would define a "raiding guild". This is not to say that raiding does not occur. A majority of our members have a strong desire to raid end-game content while still fresh but not prioritize raiding over real life.

Membership in Team Sport does not automatically qualify you for the scheduled Team Sport raids that DO occur.

The only simple way for me to put this is: EVERY RUN IS A TRYOUT.

The raids that occur are taken seriously. Showing up late, unprepared, or with a lack of desire to give 100% for the raid's duration will not be tolerated. Calendar invites are to be updated regularly whenever a conflict arises.

DO NOT ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS unless you plan to apply for a raiding spot after your Team Sport application process is finished. While I do believe in brevity, you should be as specific as possible in the details for the following answers.

What can you bring to the raiding aspect of Team Sport?:
I'm flexible and a team player. I'll spend most of the fight kiting and trapping adds and zero dps if that's what's needed to beat the boss and move closer to our goals as a guild. I've been one to switch to different roles if needed to move forward but I've been the officer/raider that just kept ppl laughing when we failed and cheering/laughing when we finally push through the challenge. I'm just a player that wants to have fun with a great group

Discuss your raiding experience. Only content that was current at the time should be listed. (Molten Core at level 80 is not something we're impressed by):
vanilla- progress through most of the 40man content before life made me take a break
BC- i think i had the most fun downing 25m content we progressed to black temple but i have to say mag my favorite fight good times on my Hunter and rogue (meet doom)
Wrath-I took a break on my hunter to progress with my paladin Valorshine and Reysombra my DK tank. plowed through the ten content till Ulduar where my guild fell apart and i drifted through pugs till Doom brought me into Fran's (danzar/joey) guild. we had too much fun in icc and when time came for me to jump on my tank we started clearing through the bosses till we stared LK in the face. Rl for many of us caused us not to beat him but that was just great moment after epic moment lol

Discuss your Talent choices, enchants, and gems. Why did you take that route?:
BM and Marksman will always be my babies. I'm just a huge fan of big red pets flying at the boss. Both specs gem, enchant and reforge about the same so it gives me a chance to switch quickly when needed or just take a break from one to the other.

Discuss how you prepare for a new encounter.:
Watch vids, read the spells and encounter mechanics but at the end of the day i go with the "wing it" strat ;P (fran loves it) its where u read and know it but at the end of the day u just have to charge the boss and feel the fight to understand what the videos and bosses reads were explaining :P

****The following questions are hypothetical****

You're a raider now! Unfortunately the raid has gone through a particularly tough night of wipes on content we thought was on farm. The raid is irritable and ready to quit much earlier than usual. What should be done?:
These are times where depending on the mood i use to advice us to either raid a city and kill horde to burn the anger out (i miss u world pvp) or put to a vote and end it. sometimes u cant push the guild on a bad night other times U just smile and suggest "one more attempt" :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: