View previous topic :: View next topic  
Discotheque!
Officer
I got aggro!!

re: 8/9 recap

As it should have been, blackwing descent was pretty cake. Thanks to our two pugs who really helped us out. Finally got the nef kill. It would have been done a lot sooner no doubt but it happened when it happened and atleast it happened. Nef should be no problem (as well as the other bosses too) next time we need to jump in there for a quick gear up. Grats to all those who got some loot. Hope it helped CORY. i mean, i hope it helped everyone... Get ready for chogalls death on thursday so we can finally be done with that tier (as far as completion).

To whom it may concern....
If we get done with BOT fast on thursday, I would really like to do FL trash or maybe try to down Shannox again. We will play it by ear but i think we can handle all of BOT and the first firelands boss.

Had tons of fun...That is what raiding is all about.
Can't wait to pwn with you guys on Thursday.
Rykga
Officer
I got aggro!!

re: 8/9 recap

Logs for the night: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/vadeehtk0e8m1az4/

Bonus: Traces of other random people.

I didn't time anything since it wasn't Firelands, but from what I recall, pace was pretty good. Even with having to get two pugs, we started at a reasonable time too.

Healing was a little confusing on Nef and possibly cost us an attempt. I didn't think of it at the time, but we should have just asked the priest to join us in the healing channel. I'll make a note of it for next time!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: