View previous topic :: View next topic  
Discotheque!
Officer
I got aggro!!

re: Tues. Aug. 30 Recap

Thanks to James for grabbing Naida. We had just enough to step into the firelands. Got to show some new people the Shannox encounter and downed him and his silly fucking dogs. Then we moved onto Bethtilac where we thoroughly enjoyed getting owned by spiders time and time again. We got enough attempts to really show everybody that encounter who had not seen it but couldn't get through
that first phase.

Some things we can work on...
Considering the circumstances we didn't do half bad tonight but we should start getting everybody acclimated to the first four fights that I, MYSELF believe we should be downing every raid restart. If we get everybody knowledgable on those fights we will be able to be more flexible with subbing people in and out and for people to feel more free to not have to raid one night. We want everyone to get a chance to raid. ramble done.

Some things we did great....
New people got a chance to learn two Firelands bosses. The firelands ain't easy and I think Jeremy and Naida (am I spelling that right?) did a great job. Can't wait for everyone to get comfortable with firelands. We did pretty good on trash. Sam and James pulled quickly and neatly and it was all good. We did an awesome job of taking breaks fairly quickly and getting back at it.

overall, it was a learning night. We will kick ass Thursday and that's all there is to it folks.
Please add anything thoughts you'd like guys.
Nibirue1

I forsee a giant flaming bird sacrificing itself thursday. Any idea who that may be? Happy

I got aggro!!

I fail and totally forgot to take logs.

Our pace on trash is good. It seems to have become almost second nature now.

I agree that it's important to have everyone up to par. We rarely have the same 10 people available in a given night, so the more people we have raid ready, the less we have to scramble at the beginning of raids.

Can't wait until Thursday!
Reumant
Officer
I play my own version of WoW

Thursday should be epic, and without Jayme, all the cloth DPS drops are mine, ALL MINE!!!!!
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

LoL, nice, Jeff.

Just so everyone is aware, I will be late to raid on Thursday by about 30 minutes. I have work, but I'll be able to get out this time a bit early.

So! Scotty, Sam, and Jeff will start the invites and you guys will start clearing trash until I get there. I'll have my character set and ready to go at FL so I can just log in and go.

Everyone is expected to know the Alysrazor fight, as well as Majordomo Staghelm. Alys by Thursday, and definitely Majordomo by next week. We're doing a great job adjusting to mechanics, so I have no doubt that Ragnaros will die soon. As long as we all stay on our game, that is.

That being said, we have some new people coming into the mix that we need to play "catch up" with. I have class Tuesday nights, so we're going to try to get Hector (Patersanctus), Travis (Kilokai), and Ann (Microscopic) all up to speed. Same goes for DPS. We're going to be hopefully folding Jeremy (Joshisgods) and Naida (Vajaina) into the mix as well. Depending on the amount they all want to raid, we'll figure it out from there. I know I'm definitely excited to be a Raid Team that doesn't need to PuG! I'm assuming everyone else feels the same way.

With these newer people getting up there, help them out if they ask for it. We will, however, always strive to have the best people in there. All things being equal, we'll work on a rotation to get people in. If anyone has any questions, please let me know.
Nibirue1

Reumant wrote:
Thursday should be epic, and without Jayme, all the cloth DPS drops are mine, ALL MINE!!!!!

I lobbied to have Jayme put on the "no loot" list for ya, but he didn't approve :P JK

I got aggro!!

I'll be late on Thursday too, due to work. But hopefully not as late as Thes Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: