View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

re: Have a suggestion?

Simple answer: "Share it!"

-----------------------------------------

If you have access to this forum, it means you're either a Raid Team member, or a Full member that is on the Raid Team. Either way, you've proven to a majority of us that you are willing and able to contribute in a positive way to the Team. We value that contribution, and we want to hear it.

SO.......

If you feel there's something that you need to bring up while we're adjusting a strategy, feel free to bring it up during a strat discussion to either Jayme or myself. It's very possible that it's something we haven't thought of. You also know your class better than the rest of us (we assume...haha!), so that input is invaluable. You can do this one of two ways:

1.) If vent isn't overly flooded with voices, you can voice it in vent. Use your discretion. Please don't crowd vent unless it's something critical.

2.) (Preferred) Whisper the raid leader, usually myself or Jayme. Both of us are always willing to take helpful and realistic suggestions. There's always been a helpful change from just about everyone. If your idea isn't realistic or possible, then that's fine. Hey! You're thinking of improvement, which is always good!

No one should ever feel hindered from helping out. There is the mantra of "Too many chiefs, not enough indians." That is important as well. If you have a suggestion, bring it up to Jayme or myself, and we'll make the final call. That's what we're here for. I want everyone to feel a part of this team, and I'll never let up on that belief. If you have any issues or concerns, please feel free to come to me or Jayme.

As suggestions come out, let's be constructive about our responses, please. Everyone's going to have ideas; if something's not possible, simply address why it's not possible. There's no need to say anything more than that.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: