View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

re: Thurs 10/13 Recap

I mean... RAGNAROS IS OUR BITCH!!!

Everyone, really great job last night. This was a well-deserved kill, and we definitely see the dedication that everyone has put in to get the Team there.

Joseph - Thanks so much for being versatile and switching roles. You did a great job tanking, and we definitely apprecaite it.

JB - You did awesome in there. Thanks for being a trooper. The time you spent in there with us definitely contributed to getting closer and closer to that kill.

Scotty - You were definitely missed. That kill was just as much as yours as it was ours.

Everyone else - I think Jeff's hollering is symbolic of how we all felt. Gotta love those guild first kills with only half of us alive. Reminds me of the Beth'tilac kill! DPS was awesome across the board (awesome job, Hector), the Sons of Flame just about never reached the hammer, everyone was getting better and better at avoiding "the bad". Tanks were great at helping the healers keep themselves alive, and we never had an issue with big adds in the 2nd transition. Jenn, I'll say it again, you kicked ass last night on those heals. You definitely did better than me.

Literally, there aren't too many notes I have from last night:

- Continue to avoid everything. We're prone to get a whack from Engulfing Flame from time to time. I'd love to see that number get to zero on a kill. Some are still falling victim to Lava Waves, and I know we can do better on that.

- We need to work on our awareness with the Meteors. We started off really well, but then we had a couple knocked into the raid. I'm not sure if this is because of how excited we were getting, but you need to kite those out of the way and knock them AWAY from the raid. That kill could've been a bit quicker if we didn't get them in the raid. Look deep within and see what you need to do to make that happen.

- MOAR Deeps!! We got the kill, and adds died, but I'd like to see people's numbers a bit higher. Yes there are downtimes, but I know we can up the ante a bit.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: