Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thanitos7

re: App: Thanitos7

The application submitted by Thanitos7 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Thanitos
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Ner'zhul
Level : 61
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Blood
Spec 2 : Frost

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your name? How old are you? Where are you from?:
Mitch I would rather not share for personal reasons but please feel free to message me if it is important. Illinois

How can we contact you in and out of game?:
Gruedo777@gmail.com or through Kelly

Please describe your previous raiding experience::
Kelly and i are current raid leaders in DS. we are a 5/8 heroic progressing group and i am currently the tank for that group. If you would like to see what I do as a tank please feel free to come to Darkspear and look up Neltherion in The Crimson Tide or just message me on thanitos.

If you have a recent raid log parse (World of Logs), please provide the link::
i used to log myself but i honestly cant find any of them right now.

Discuss how you prepare for a new encounter.:
I definitely check forums for any different rotations or bugs that I may encounter during the fight as well as check out many different videos on youtube to get different points of view but i always check to see what I need to know from the guild just incase we are looking to do things differently

What do you feel you have to offer to our Raid Team?:
I have the leadership and experience with the kind and compassion helping hand to help the group progress without having that vicious backseat driver personality when it comes to being a follower.

Tell us a funny thing that happened to you recently::
Kelly came online and asked my about my progress with Thanitos. Before she was at 66 so i didnt thin she would be to high next thing i know she tells me shes 77 already. It had to have been a day since i had heard she was 66. Idk it seems funny to me but it might be one of those "had to be there" kind of moments.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Don't Know
Thursday -> Don't Know
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Current Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: