View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calidyn
Core Raider
Inner City Kids

re: Jin'Rokh and Horridon

I realise that, by this point, everyone has probably checked out these two bosses, but I found this really nice write up of the first three bosses in ToT that seemed a lot more clear to me than the videos I came across, so I thought I'd share.

Click!

I think the thing to keep in mind when it comes to Jin'Rokh tonight is that it's a gear check with a soft enrage. So if we find ourselves struggling to get him down before we get all four puddles electrified, it might be an idea to try two healing. It seems like the only period of heavy damage comes every couple of minutes with the storm (provided we're good at dealing with the other mechanics properly, but I think that's where we shine as a team, so I don't foresee it being too much of a problem). And we can stagger two healer's cooldowns to deal with that.

Horridon just looks like a one fun clusterfuck. I think it will definitely be the best idea to get the War-God down first at the end, saving all our big single target healing CDs for that point and just rotating them out. I'm not sure where it'd be best to use Hero. Probably at the end since he'll be taking a lot of increased damage and get rid of the War-God fast seems like a good idea. Though if we're having issues with a particular tribe it might be an idea to do it then.
Thespeus
Thespeus
Manager
MENSA Mentor

Horridon seems relatively simple. Since we can do Spirit Kings with ease, I imagine this will be quite similar.

We should dedicate someone to pick up the orb from the big add to crash Horridon into the door.

DPS, know what your priority is, and be ready with interrupts for the heal that the bigger add does.

Healers, we need to just remember to dispel as much as we can. Aline, I think you should be prepared with Mass Dispel for one of the later add phases.

Otherwise, let's rock it. We're awesome at mechanic fights, and this seems to be just that!

Inner City Kids

Yeah, I'll keep that in mind. I'll be going through my debuff settings before the raid to make sure everything that needs to show up is there.

Also. that +damage taken debuff seems like it'll make atonement fairly strong.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Sport Forum Index -> Boss Strategies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: